FREE LEGAL ADVICE SERVICE
Gympie Community Place in partnership with Taylor Street Community Legal Service provides a community legal advice service to people in the Gympie region.
Taylor Street Community Legal Service is based in Hervey Bay but provides this service at various places between Bundaberg and Gympie. Local Gympie appointments for the service are taken by Gympie Community Place.
The service provides:
- a 15 minutes consultation, one on one, with a local solicitor for FREE legal advice
- all advice is FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
- advice on your situation and your options going forward
The service does not provide:
- advice on complex matters or areas of specialist advice - such as financial, commercial, taxation, immigration or native title matters
- representation in any form - they will not represent you in court or complete or sign off paperwork
- advice personal injury matters
- preparation of wills
The service is provided through a weekly clinic and access to this service is by appointment only. The service runs between February and December each year. The service is well utilised and appointments are often booked up for a couple of weeks in advance.
For information or an appointment for the Gympie service - call Gympie Community Place on 5482 1147
Taylor Street Community Legal Service advice appointments are also available at Hervey Bay, Burrum Heads, Childers, Maryborough, Bundaberg and Tiaro - call Taylor Street Community Legal Service directly on 4194 2663 to make appointments in these location.